Smoked Pulled Pork - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Smoked Pulled Pork! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork with 4 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Smoked Pulled Pork:
- 5-6 lb pork butt.
- Bobby Flays Pork Rub.
- 1 c Pecan Wood Chips.
- 1/2 c Apple Wood Chips.
Step by step how to cook Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Rub Pork Rub all over Pork Butt and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hrs or overnight..
- Remove Pork Butt from fridge and bring to room temp..
- Place wood chips in a bowl and cover in water. Let soak at least 30 minutes before starting to cook..
- Preheat smoker to 255F..
- Place pork butt in smoker and cook to 175F, adding wood chips to smoker every 30-40 minutes until all used up, about 4 hours or so..
- Take pork butt out of smoker and wrap in aluminum foil and place back into smoker..
- Continue cooking until internal temp of pork butt reaches 195-200F..
- Remove butt from smoker and let rest at least 30 minutes before pulling..
- Take 2 forks and shred the meat. Some folks add BBQ at this point, but I like leave as is and let them add at the table..