Sour dough French bread - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Sour dough French bread! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Sour dough French bread with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sour dough French bread:
- 150 g Sour dough starter.
- 285 g Bread flour.
- 150 Water.
- 10 g Sugar.
- 20 g olive oil.
- 6 g salt.
- 1 tbsp Mix herbs (optional).
Step by step how to cook Sour dough French bread:
- Using electric mixer, kneed all ingredients, until smooth and shiny, about 10 minutes, proof for 3~4 hours, until double the size.
- Divide into 2 portion, gently spread the dough.
- Gently rolls to long stick.
- Put in the oven, with hot water at the bottom tray, proof for another 1~1.5 hours, or until double the size.
- Dust with some flour.
- Score the dough.
- Bake at 190 degree c for 40 minutes.