Soya Champ Creamy - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Soya Champ Creamy! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Soya Champ Creamy with 18 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Soya Champ Creamy:
- 6-7 soya champ frozen sticks.
- 3 big white onion.
- 6 tomatoes.
- leaves Few curry.
- leaves Few bay.
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste.
- 2 tablespoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric.
- 1 tablespoon garam masala.
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder.
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder.
- 1 tablespoon curry powder.
- 1 tablespoon Maggie masala.
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala.
- Half tablespoon black pepper powder.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds.
- Hung curd or malai or cashews cream.
Step by step how to cook Soya Champ Creamy:
- First separate champ from sticks gently.
- Cut it into pieces and boil them for 5 minutes if its not frozen then no need to boil.now deep fry in high flame hot oil.just fry for 1 minutes not so long.
- Now take another pan to make curry.
- Roast in hot oil diced onions,cumin seeds,ginger,garlic and green chilli if using.
- Add bay and curry leaves for flavor and aroma.when it start turning brown add tomato and salt,black pepper,cumin powder,garam masala.
- Roast it until mixture starts leaving oil.make paste of this and again put one tablespoon oil in pan and add all left spices.after roasting them add paste and stir it for mixing well.
- Now add slowly water according to consistency of gravy.after 3 to 4 minutes add fried soya champs cuz no need to put them in starting otherwise it will all spread into gravy.just boil them now for 7 to 8 minutes at high flame.
- Just in the end add cream or malai or coconut milk..
- Enjoy delicious soya champ curry.