Squash Gratin - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Squash Gratin! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Squash Gratin with 11 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Squash Gratin:
- 1 delicata squash.
- 1/2 butternut squash.
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes.
- 1 can evaporated goats milk.
- 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1 small sweet onion.
- 4 cloves garlic.
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast.
- 1 tsp sazon seasoning.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Step by step how to cook Squash Gratin:
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Finely slice the onion and garlic and cook until soft..
- Stir in the tomato paste. Once well mixed add the goats milk, rosemary and nutritional yeast..
- Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Chop the squashes and potatoes into 1/4 inch slices while the sauce is simmering..
- Pour the sauce into a bowl to use later..
- Layer the squash and potatoes in the cast iron skillet alternating as you go..
- Dust the squash with sazon seasoning..
- Once the skillet is full evenly pour the sauce across the top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour..
- After an hour remove the foil and lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let cool and dig in!.