Steamed Garlic Prawn - . Today I am sharing this Steamed Garlic Prawn! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Steamed Garlic Prawn with 12 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Steamed Garlic Prawn:
- 300 gr prawn, split the back and take out the dirt, keep the head and the skin.
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 6 stalks green onions, thinly sliced.
- 1/2 red chili pepper, thinly sliced diagonally.
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil.
- For the sauce:.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 inch ginger, minced.
- 1 Tbsp seafood soy sauce.
- 1 tsp Chinese cooking wine.
- to taste white pepper powder.
Step by step how to cook Steamed Garlic Prawn:
- Mix the prawn with salt and lime juice. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- In a small bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together..
- Arrange prawn on a heat resistant plate..
- Pour sauce ingredients on top of the prawn..
- Steam prawn for 8 minutes only in a big preheated pot. Remove from the heat. (Please DO NOT steam the prawn too long. It will make them chewy and not sweet anymore).
- Place sliced green onions and sliced red chili pepper evenly on the prawn..
- Heat sesame oil in a small pan until very hot. Pour sesame oil on the prawn evenly..
- Serve over warm plain porridge or rice. Yum! 😋..