Sweet Tea Syrup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Sweet Tea Syrup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Sweet Tea Syrup with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sweet Tea Syrup:
- 6 teabags of your choice, flavored teabags work great also for a nice change.
- 3 1/3 cup Sugar.
- 1 hot water.
- 1 Any size canning jar (I have 2 pint size) with the lid.
- 1 gallon Pitcher.
Step by step how to cook Sweet Tea Syrup:
- Add teabags and sugar (I like sweet tea so I use 3-1/3 cups of sugar..
- Add hot water, let teabags seep for about 30-40 minutes.Remove teabags..
- Stir, place lids on. Place in frig..
- When ready add tea syrup to gallon size pitcher, serve over ice..
- Keep in frig, I have used it up to 4 days after its made..