Tequila Bloody Maria - . Today I am sharing this Tequila Bloody Maria! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! The Bloody Maria is the drink where the popular Bloody Mary meets tequila. That single change in the recipe makes a noticeable difference in the flavor. Unlike vodka, which gets lost in this heavily. Tequila shoulders out vodka in this south-of-the-border spin on the brunch-favorite Bloody Mary. Laced with two brands of hot sauce, the Bloody Maria gains extra kick from a hefty dose of horseradish and.
The tequila adds a nice little kick to this already punchy drink, and gives the cocktail a nice Mexican twist, which you know I love. 😉. This bloody mary with tequila AKA Bloody Maria is maybe the most perfect brunch cocktail that ever existed! We used our Jalapeno Pepper Craft Puree for the.
You can cook Tequila Bloody Maria with 11 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Bloody Maria:
- 1 lemon wedge.
- optional fresh ground pepper sea salt for glass rim.
- pinch celery salt.
- 2 tsp ground horseradish.
- 1 1/2 oz 1.5 ounces tequila.
- 8 drops worchestershire sauce.
- 6 drops tabasco sauce.
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice.
- 8 oz tomato juice.
- 1 olives for garnish.
- 1 slice bell pepper for garnish.
The Bloody Maria is one of the best tequila cocktails. Learn how to make this delicious take on the Bloody Mary. Sometimes, this is known as the Bloody Maria; some variations on this variation go by other names. Regardless of the name used to describe it, a Bloody Mary made with tequila comes with a number.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Bloody Maria:
- Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of a glass and discard. Place ground salt and pepper on a saucer. Turn glass upside down and lightly coat the rim. Fill glass with ice. In a separate shaker/pitcher combine remaining ingredients, stir, pour into ice filled glass, and garnish w/ lemon wedge, lime wedge and skewered olive, bell pepper slice..
Tequila, lime and jalapenos give the brunch classic a fresh Mexican twist.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, WIsconsin. Forget a Bloody Mary—try a Bloody Maria instead! Swap tequila for the vodka, and add a little smoky chipotle in adobo for a killer brunch drink that pairs perfectly with Mexican food. Bloody Maria tequila drinks bring a flavorful vibe to Sunday brunch. It's easy to turn a casual gathering into a fun fiesta with these spicy Mexican cocktails!