Turon (Sweet Banana Dessert) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Turon (Sweet Banana Dessert)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Turon (Sweet Banana Dessert) with 3 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Turon (Sweet Banana Dessert):
- 8 medium Cardava bananas or sweet plaintain bananas.
- 16 lumpia or egg wrapper.
- 3/4 cup sugar (white or brown).
Step by step how to cook Turon (Sweet Banana Dessert):
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise..
- Roll bananas in sugar then wrap each with the shanghai or egg wrapper. Seal edges by patting with water..
- Fry bananas in oil until golden brown on both sides..
- You can add any kind of fruit before wrapping for added texture and flavor. Best enjoyed while still hot and crispy..