Veg Hakka Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Veg Hakka Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Veg Hakka Noodles with 15 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Veg Hakka Noodles:
- 250 gm noodles.
- 3 litre water.
- To taste Salt.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 3 tsp chopped garlic.
- 1 cup onion slices.
- 1 cup cabbage.
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies.
- 1/2 cup carrot slices.
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper slices.
- 1 tsp soya sauce.
- 1 tsp green chilli sauce.
- 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion for garnishing.
Step by step how to cook Veg Hakka Noodles:
- First boil the noodles then strain it with cold water,coat it with little oil then keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan put some oil when the oil is hot add chopped garlic,green chilies then add carrots,onions,cabbage bell pepper salt cook it for few minutes.
- Then add the boiled noodles black pepper powder,soya sauce,green chilli sauce,spring onion stir it for few minutes then turn off the flame serve hot...