Veg Ramen noodles with eggs - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Veg Ramen noodles with eggs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Veg Ramen noodles with eggs with 16 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Veg Ramen noodles with eggs:
- 2 eggs.
- 100 gms noodles of choice.
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- 1/2 tsp shrimp paste.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tsp fish sauce.
- 100 g cabbage.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 jhalepeno peppers.
- 1 green bell pepper.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1/2 tsp chilli power.
- to taste salt.
- leaves mint.
- 1 spoon lemon juice.
Step by step how to cook Veg Ramen noodles with eggs:
- Pour olive oil in a sauce pan add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste; cook until ginger garlic paste is golden brown.
- Add chooped carrots jhalepeno peppers green bell peppers and cabbage julians; stri fry.
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, soysauce, lemon juice and patis (fish sauce) stir the mixture for 2 minitues.
- Add 3 cups of water let it boil then add noodles of your choice let it cook..
- Add salt if required and pepper with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder..
- Add mint leaves and serve with slices of boiled eggs..