Victoria Sponge - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Victoria Sponge! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Victoria Sponge with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Victoria Sponge:
- 8 oz caster sugar.
- 8 oz self raising flour.
- 8 oz soft margerine.
- 4 eggs.
- Splash vanilla essence.
- 4 oz butter.
- 10 oz icing sugar.
- Strawberry/raspberry jam.
Step by step how to cook Victoria Sponge:
- Mix flour, eggs, sugar and butter with a whisk until well mixed..
- Add a splash of vanilla.
- Heat oven to 180 and cook for 25 minutes or until the top springs back/knife is clean.
- Once cooled, mixed icing sugar and butter into a mix. Should be able to smooth about.
- Spread butter cream on one half of the sponge and jam on the other, place together. Sprinkle with icing sugar if you wish..