Whole Wheat Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Whole Wheat Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Whole Wheat Pizza Dough with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- 1 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour.
- 1 cup All purpose flour.
- 1 tbsp Yeast.
- 1/4 tsp Salt.
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt.
- 1/2 tsp Honey.
- 1 cup Lukewarm water.
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil.
- 2 tbsp Semolina.
Step by step how to cook Whole Wheat Pizza Dough:
- In mixing bowl add yeast, honey, olive oil and water. Whisk together and set aside..
- In medium bowl add whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and garlic salt. Mix..
- Add flour mix to yeast mix. Use hook attachment on low setting. Once dough begins to pull off the sides remove hook. Cover bowl with towel and set aside until doubles in size..
- Use semolina on counter to shape dough. Add desired toppings and bake 15 minutes at 400°F on a pizza stone or baking sheet..