3 Easy Points for Successful Pasta Bolognese - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this 3 Easy Points for Successful Pasta Bolognese! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook 3 Easy Points for Successful Pasta Bolognese with 10 Ingredients and 21 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for 3 Easy Points for Successful Pasta Bolognese:
- 200 grams Pasta.
- 1 tbsp Salt.
- 1 tbsp Pure olive oil.
- 1 Salt and pepper.
- 1 tsp Finely chopped garlic.
- 1/2 can Whole canned tomatoes.
- To finish.
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 leaf Sweet basil.
Step by step how to cook 3 Easy Points for Successful Pasta Bolognese:
- [Point 1] All you need to cook the pasta is a pair of tongs!! You may use a ladle maybe a little, but other than that, everything from cooking to serving can be done with this one tool!!.
- Refer to thefor the bolognese sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153842-easy-authentic-meat-sauce-without-a-store-bought-base.
- When the meat sauce is done, a wonderful aroma will drift through your kitchen. Now it is time to cook the pasta!.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring the water to a rapid boil!.
- [Release the pasta in a ring!] Cook the pasta over medium heat. Make sure not to burn the pasta with the edge of the pot..
- [Point 2] Cook the pasta about 2 minutes shorter than the directions on the box say! I'll tell you why later! The water should be steadily bubbling..
- [The basics of homemade pasta] Add the pure olive oil to a skillet and turn on the heat! Sauté the garlic until fragrant over low to medium heat!.
- [Canned tomatoes] Add it all in!.
- Simmer the sauce until it bubbles and looks like this. Taste it and adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- Use a pair of tongs to scoop the pasta instead of straining it in a colander, so the pasta water will also be added to the sauce!.
- Tongs are convenient for this. The heat is still on. Keep the heat to low or medium heat!.
- [Point 3] While adding a small amount of the cooking liquid at a time, cook the pasta al dente in the skillet! This is the answer to the reason for tip 2!.
- Simmer until the liquid is reduced and the pasta is cooked al dente. Turn off the heat and drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil....
- Top with a generous scoop of bolognese sauce and it's done. Sprinkle on a lot of grated cheese and enjoy!.
- You can make mentaiko (seasoned cod) pasta easily and deliciously with these 3 points. This recipe is almost foolproof. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147302-foolproof-easy-mentaiko-pasta.
- Carbonara, another foolproof pasta with these 3 points! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151784-3-tips-for-easy-carbonara.
- The basic pasta! Foolproof easy aglio olio e peperoncino! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147390-no-fail-3-easy-points-for-easy-aglio-e-olio.
- A trick to make a delicious Japanese-style pasta! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151819-quick-easy-spring-cabbage-and-sakura-shrimp-pasta.
- I have never tried such pasta! But it is delicious!! Twice-cooked pork pasta! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147416-pasta-with-spring-cabbage-and-twice-cooked-pork.
- Pizza with gyoza skins! This is delicious also, and it is quick, budget-friendly, and easy! You can make it with ingredients that you have on hand! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156351-quick-and-budget-friendly-pizza-with-gyoza-skin.
- This gilled chicken dish is great too! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151785-foolproof-3-tips-for-restaurant-style-grilled-chicken.