"We Are Aliens From Outer Space..." - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this "We Are Aliens From Outer Space..."! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook "We Are Aliens From Outer Space..." with 3 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for "We Are Aliens From Outer Space...":
- 1 Wiener sausages, as many as you'd like.
- 1 Oil.
- 2 times the number of sausages, Black sesame seeds.
Step by step how to cook "We Are Aliens From Outer Space...":
- Make cuts into the sausages. If you don't want to bother too much with the mouths, just make a straight cut..
- Pan fry the sausages in a frying pan with a little oil. The straight hands and legs will spread out in the heat. When the sausages are nicely cooked, take them out of the pan..
- Make holes for the eyes with a blunt end of a toothpick. Once you poke in sesame seeds in the eye holes, they are done..
- I also made skinny aliens out of sausages sliced in half lengthwise, for the kids..
- The aliens invaded my son's bento. It's been a while since I've made these. I put some in my husband's bento too, and he said, "Our eyes met...".