Apple Tart - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Apple Tart! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Apple Tart with 7 Ingredients and 16 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Apple Tart:
- 1 apple.
- 3 tbsp water.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 1 cup cake flour.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 2 tbsp sugar.
- 1 cinnamon.
Step by step how to cook Apple Tart:
- Cut apple in half and remove the core. Then slice into thin strips..
- Place apple in a small pot and add water, honey, and sugar..
- Cook apples 3-5 min over medium heat until tender..
- Remove apple slices from pan and place on a plate to cool..
- Place butter in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the warm apple water..
- Sift flour over the butter water mixture..
- Knead the mixture until it becomes a dough..
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured surface..
- Cut the dough in half and place one half back into the mixing bowl..
- Use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough until it is roughly 5-6 inches long..
- Cut into 1/2-1inch strips..
- Place 5-6 cooled apple slices on the dough strip..
- Roll it up and place it into a cupcake liner and then into a baking pan..
- Repeats steps 11-13 until you run out of dough or apples..
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 min..
- Brush with remaining honey water (or just honey) and sprinkle cinnamon..