Bacon Chicken Puffs - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Bacon Chicken Puffs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Bacon Chicken Puffs with 8 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bacon Chicken Puffs:
- 1/2 lb bacon, finely chopped.
- 1 packages cream cheese, softened.
- 1 stick butter, softened.
- 1/2 cup minced onion.
- 2 clove garlic.
- 2 chicken breasts (or 1 rotisserie chicken with breast meat removed and finely shredded).
- 2 can Cresent rolls.
- salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Bacon Chicken Puffs:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Once drained, pour into mixing bowl..
- If using raw chicken, cook chicken breasts in skillet using bacon grease over medium-high heat till cooked through, about 6-8 minutes each side. Once cool enough to handle, shred chicken with fork or fingers. (If using a rotisserie chicken, remove breasts and shred with fingers or fork.) Place in mixing bowl with bacon..
- Reduce the heat in the skillet to low and slowly caramelize the onion. When browned but not burned, add garlic and cook two more minutes. Spoon onion and garlic mixture into mixing bowl..
- Add butter and cream cheese to chicken, bacon, onion, and garlic and mix thoroughly. Set aside..
- Open Cresent roll cans and carefully roll out dough. Press triangles together to form rectangles, then slice rectangles in half to form squares..
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the middle of each square of dough..
- Wrap the dough around the chicken mixture and form into dumplings. Place dumplings on baking sheet..
- Bake 10 minutes then turn the baking sheet and bake 7-10 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately..