Bacon Hasselback Potatoes - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Bacon Hasselback Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Bacon Hasselback Potatoes with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bacon Hasselback Potatoes:
- 1 stick butter.
- 1 salt and pepper.
- 2 stick scallion finely chopped.
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped.
- 1 packages thick cut bacon, each cut crosswise into 9 pieces.
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped.
- 12 large Gold potatoes.
Step by step how to cook Bacon Hasselback Potatoes:
- Lay the bacon pieces on a baking sheet and freeze until hard, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil..
- Using a sharp knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8 inch apart, stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom..
- Add the potato to the boiling water and cook 4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and carefully transfer to a baking sheet; let cool slightly. Pat the potatoes dry, then insert 2 pieces of the frozen bacon into the cuts of each potatoes, spacing the bacon evenly and letting it poke out of the top. Melt 5 tablrspoons butter and brush genrleriusly over the potatoes and in the cuts. Reserve any excess butter for basting. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper..
- Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake until the outsides are browned and crisp, about 2 hours, basting halfway through with the reserved melted butter..
- When the potatoes are almost done, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter and mix the scallion, parsley and garlic. Spoon over the potatoes and toast 5 more minutes. Transfer to a platter and season with salt and pepper again..