Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* with 10 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*:
- 1.5 cup graham crackers.
- 1/3 cup melted butter.
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar.
- 16 oz cream cheese.
- 2 eggs.
- 135 g sugar.
- 1/3 cup (77 g) strawberry purée.
- 1 tsp strawberry emulsion (extract) optional ***.
Step by step how to cook Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*:
- For crust. Combine Crumbs, butter and sugar.
- If you don’t have purée made already, Just blend a cup of strawberries with a splash a water. Or no water at all! 😀.
- Spray your 9 inch pan or mini muffin pan preheat oven 325F.
- Press crumbs down in selected pan until bottom is covered with crust.
- Place in freezer or fridge and begin your filling.
- In large mixing bowl or mixer combine cream cheese and sugar. Nice And smooth.
- Now Add purée. And emulsion***.
- Add each egg one at a time. Combine well..
- Fill pan or muffin pan 3/4 full. Place in oven for 10-20 min. Check after 10. Filling shouldn’t jiggle much. Let cool. Then refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.