Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! All the fixings for chicken cordon bleu are baked together into a creamy and rich casserole perfect for weeknights or entertaining. This is a second version of another member's yummy casserole. It has all the creamy and wonderful flavor of chicken cordon bleu with a little of the fat and hassle removed. This video will show you how to cook chicken cordon bleu with dijon cream sauce. This recipe suggests the chicken to be deep fried.
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. Cornflake Chicken Cordon BleuEveryDay with Rachael Ray. Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu with Creamy Dijon SauceCooking Classy.
You can cook Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce with 13 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- 1 chicken breast.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- to taste Garlic salt.
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- Melted margarine.
- 2 tbsp cream of chicken soup powder.
- 4 tbsp canned in corn.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk.
- 1/4 cup Shredded cheese(optional).
- to taste Salt and pepper.
Chicken Cordon Bleu made easy in a skillet! Same delicious flavors but less work and faster cook time! Also includes a rich and creamy dijon sauce. This Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu is a simplified take on the classically baked chicken cordon bleu.
Step by step how to cook Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
It still includes all the same flavors without too. This Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce is ALWAYS a huge hit! We have included a great recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu too, so A Chicken Cordon Bleu without a delicious, creamy sauce is like a a French fry without ketchup. If you are baking or roasting your chicken cordon bleu, the sauce can easily. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.