Baked Salmon and Shrimp - . Today I am sharing this Baked Salmon and Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp:
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..