Barb's Burgers - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Barb's Burgers! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Barb's Burgers with 14 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Barb's Burgers:
- 2 lb ground beef.
- 1 lb ground pork.
- 1 small onion diced.
- 2 garlic cloves minced.
- 2 eggs slightly beaten.
- 1/4 cup finely diced mushrooms.
- 1/4 cup panko or your choice bread crumbs.
- 1 tsp dried oregano.
- 1 tsp dried basil.
- 1/4 cup finely diced red peppers.
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix (i use Nalleys).
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper.
- 1 salt to taste.
- 1 dash of hot sauce to taste.
Step by step how to cook Barb's Burgers:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and with wet hands mix. Careful not to over mix as this will toughen your meat..
- Form into patties. Place onto plate and separate your patties with wax paper or foil. Saran wrap and place into fridge until needed..
- Once firm and your ready to cook, either BBQ, grill or fry to your favourite burger temp..