Beef biryani - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Beef biryani! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices, and fragrant basmati rice. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing - just be sure to allow everything to cool first.
Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise. Spread a layer of biryani meat gravy (korma), spread a layer of rice and then pour yellow coloring. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it.
You can cook Beef biryani with 15 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef biryani:
- Piyaz. 2 darmiyani.
- Aik cup Oil.
- Beef choti botiyan. half kg.
- Tomatoe aik.cubes main Kat len.
- 2 cups Water.
- 2 Potatoes cubes main kat len.
- Dehi.aik piyali.
- Rice half kg.
- Salt.apne taste ke hisab se.
- 3 pinch Zarda color.
- aik table spoon Adrak lehsan pest.
- 3 table spoon Biryani masala.
- 2 Bari Hari mirchen..
- Hara dhaniya tora sa.
- Onion fry or lemon for Decoration.
So let's get down to making Beef biryani step by step, shall we? Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your Beef mix boti ½ kg.
Step by step how to cook Beef biryani:
- Piyaz ko bareek cutting Kar Len.patili Mai oil garm Karen phir piyaz dalen us mai.
- Piyaz ko brown Kar len.
- Jab piyaz brown ho jayen tu us Mai beef dal ke bonen.
- Phir adrak lehsan ka pest dal ke bonen.
- Phir tomatoes dalen or bonen.
- Phir potatoes ko cutting Karen or phir potatoes dal ke bonen.
- Bonene ke bad is main aik cup water dal ke pakne rakh den.or itne dair Pakayen ke water dry ho jaye.
- Jab water dry ho jaye tu dehi Mai biryani masla or salt mix Karen achi tarha or phir beef main dal ke bonene.
- Bonene ke bad phir half cup pani dal ke rakh den pakne ke liye.sirf itne dair Pakayen ke beef or potato Pak jayen.or dry mat kejhe ga.tora shorba rehne dejhe ga.
- Normal rice ko water Mai 20 minute bagho ke rakhen.or phir boil karen aik table spoon salt dal ke.half kani kacha rehne den.pora nahi pakana rice ko.phir rice ka Pani chan len.
- Phir patili main rice dalen or phir zarda colour half cup Pani main add Kar ke dalen or uper beef ke salan ke teh lagyen.or uper hara dhaniya or Hari mirchen dalen.or 15 minutes ke liye dam pe rakh den.
- Phir biryani serving dish Mai nikal ke uper fry onion or cutting kiye huwe lemon se decoration karen.
- Or phir raite or salad ke sath serve karen.
Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. Beef Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English. Beef Biryani recipe is one of the most beloved Pakistani recipe and there is restaurant or household that is virtually untouched by it. there are many other. Martha's version of this classic dish layers succulent beef short ribs with caramelized onions and colorful spiced basmati rice -- it's fit for any celebratory meal. Beef Masala and Basmati rice combined together into delicious Biryani… When it comes to biryani When it comes to biryani, I always go with chicken.