Best ever pizza dough - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Best ever pizza dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! So how can I call this Pizza Dough the Best Ever? It's simple: this dough is mixed by hand without the need for a machine. This Pizza Dough Recipe is AMAZEBALLS! You know when you make pizza and the dough tastes bland or too thick, or just tastes nothing like pizza Best Pizza Dough Recipe: It's outstanding! The crust has always been my favourite part of pizza and thanks to this recipe I now have a fluffy, soft.
This homemade pizza dough recipe is SO EASY! I think pizza crust is best when the ingredients are simple. That's why this pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour, which is Thanks for sharing the recipe!
You can cook Best ever pizza dough with 6 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Best ever pizza dough:
- 375 ml ( 1 1/2 cups) warm water.
- 2 tsp dried yeast.
- 1 pinch of caster sugar.
- 600 grams (4 cups) plain flour.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 60 ml olive oil (1/4 cup) , plus extra for brushing.
Have you ever used instant yeast? I found an online source that said I could sub instant. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. My Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe for the Best Pizza Crust Ever!
Step by step how to cook Best ever pizza dough:
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
I've tried making other homemade pizza dough recipes by hand and I've tried other Kitchenaid pizza dough recipes. None of them were the right recipe until I combined several of them to make my own. Divide the pizza dough into two large or four smaller pieces. Using a rolling pin, make a nice and thin pizza. Remember to sprinkle a little flour on.