Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Fish Adobo is a Filipino fish dish wherein fish such as galunggong is cooked inadobo style. This recipe shows how it is prepared. Inadobo (sometimes referred to as adobo) is the Filipino way of cooking food by cooking in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. It has a long, pointed extension of its mouth. The fish can be found all day and has a large shadow size. "力ジキマグロを 釣り上げた! ちよー 大物だ!! ".
Then marinade the fish in this mixture. Blue marlins are among the largest, fastest, and most recognizable fish in the world. Their cobalt blue and silvery white bodies and spear-shaped upper jaws make this big fish stand out in a big ocean.
You can cook Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH) with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH):
- 1/2 kg sliced Blue Marlin fish.
- 1 can Pineapple juice 240ml.
- 1 can Pineapple slice 227grams.
- 1/2 cup vinegar.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- pinch pepper corn.
- 2 piece bay leaf.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 piece onion, chopped.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar.
Just how big is a blue marlin? The Best Marlin Fish Recipes on Yummly Hawaiian Style Marlin With Poke Sauce, Smoked Marlin Chile Rellenos, Smoked Marlin Lettuce Boats. The top countries of supplier is China, from which the percentage.
Step by step how to cook Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH):
- Marinate fish with pineapple juice,vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, bay leaf, sugar for 2 hours(according to your liking)..
- Saute' garlic, onion and fish(reserved the marinated sauce) for about a min..
- When fish turns white add the marinated sauce then simmer until sauce thicken. Add a drizzle of oil. When fish is cooked already add the pineapple slice and chips of garlic before serving. Serve with rice..
The Indo-Pacific blue marlin (Makaira mazara) is a species of marlin belonging to the family Istiophoridae. In Hawaii, the fish is known as a'u. In the Pacific, blue marlin (then known as silver marlin or often misidentified as the related black marlin). Sold by Blue Monster LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon. The adobo sauce packs so much flavor.