Brinjal gravy - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Brinjal gravy! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Bengaluru Style Brinjal Gravy Recipe - For Biryani. Here's a fantastic side dish recipe that goes perfectly with any Biryani. This tangy and sweet gravy along with the perfectly chunky brinjal pieces. Spicy Brinjal Gravy - Flavoured with roasted sesame seeds and groundnut paste It is a beautiful combination - biryani and the brinjal gravy. this particular brinjal gravy. where brinjals are sauted. This gravy brinjal curry is made to be eaten with rice rather than roti.
Brinjal is also called as This is a basic indian veg curry that is made in onion tomato masala gravy and into it added is eggplant. Brinjal Gravy for Biryani Here's a fantastic side dish recipe that goes perfectly with any Biryani. This brinjal gravy is often made to serve as a side dish with biryani.
You can cook Brinjal gravy with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Brinjal gravy:
- 2 brinjal.
- 1 table spoon ghee.
- 2 numbers green chilli.
- 1 inch ginger.
- 1 teaspoon cuminseeds.
- to taste Salt.
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. This brinjal gravy for biryani has many names like brinjal chops, biryani kathrikkai or brinjal thokku/curry. I have tasted it long time back and could not wait to try it when I found a similar version.
Step by step how to cook Brinjal gravy:
- Peel and slice brinjal in a water bowl.grate ginger and chop green chilli..
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.put cuminsseds ginger chilli chopped turmericbrinjal slices salt and half cup of water.cover it and steam it on low flame for 10 minutes..
- As the pressure lows down open cooker put chilli powder coriander garam masala powder.serve hot with parathas..
Grilled Brinjal Gravy, a different way of cooking brinjal. Grill the brinjal and prepare the gravy from it. Grilled Brinjal Gravy recipe - How to make Grilled Brinjal Gravy. Yesterday I posted a simple brinji rice recipe in my Sunday lunch recipes series. When I shared the picture of brinji along with brinjal gravy as side dish.