Buttery Ramen Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Buttery Ramen Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Buttery Ramen Noodles with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Buttery Ramen Noodles:
- 2 cup water.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper.
- 1 stick butter.
- 1 package Ramen noodles.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley flakes.
Step by step how to cook Buttery Ramen Noodles:
- Melt the butter in the water with the seasoning packet..
- Add the noodles and boil for 4 minutes stirring often. Add pepper and parsley..
- Stir it in and serve I hope you enjoy!!.