Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage - . Today I am sharing this Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage with 16 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- 2 lbs raw shrimp.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- 1 tsp oregano.
- 2 Tbs olive oil.
- 1 lbs sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- 1 onion diced.
- 2 tsp brown sugar.
- 5 tsp Cajun seasoning.
- 3 cloves garlic minced.
- 2 can crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- 2 cup chicken broth.
- 2 h cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1.5 cup parmesan cheese grated.
- Angel hair pasta.
Step by step how to cook Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..