Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! The shrimp sauce is a simple butter, garlic and cream based sauce along with the shrimp and more cajun seasoning that is finished off with parmesan cheese; basically a cajun take on an alfredo Once everything is done you serve the steaks smothered in the creamy cajun shrimp sauce and enjoy! Steak in creamy cajun shrimp sauce is super delicious and easy to make gourmet steak recipe. The steak is serve smothered in. Add shrimp and shake to coat. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
Cook and stir shrimp in hot oil until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center Cajun Crawfish and Shrimp Etouffe. An authentic Louisiana recipe for spicy Cajun stew. This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar already!).
You can cook Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil.
- 2 steaks (strip, ribeye, etc.).
- Dash steak seasonings.
- 2 Tbs. butter.
- 8 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Dash shrimp seasoning (Old Bay or Cajun).
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed.
- Dash pepper flakes.
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth (or dry white wine).
- 1/4 cup heavy cream.
- 1 Tbs. whole-grain or Dijon mustard.
- Dash Cajun or Creole seasonings.
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped.
When cooking the shrimp, make sure you have a single layer. If you overcrowd the pan Directions. This cajun blackened shrimp recipe is one of the best and my absolute favorite ways to cook shrimp. Another important step is not to over-crowd the pan.
Step by step how to cook Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- Prepare the steaks (seasonings) and the shrimp (seasonings) ahead of time and place in the refrigerator while preparing the side dishes..
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and sear for 3-4 minutes (depending on thickness and desired level of doneness). Sear the other side of the steak, one minute less..
- Remove the steak from the pan and set aside on a warm plate. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter to the same pan and melt..
- Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté on both sides until slightly pink. Remove from the pan and set aside. Increase the heat to medium-high again..
- Add the garlic and the pepper flakes to the pan and heat this for less than a minute. Add the broth (or wine) and deglaze the pan. While heating, scrape the pan bottom (brown bits) with a spoon..
- Add the cream and mix lightly. Add the mustard and seasonings and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for one minute..
- While simmering, add back in the shrimp along with the lemon juice and parsley. Heat the sauce for another minute. Mix lightly..
- Serve the sauce over the plated steaks and enjoy..
- Also, served over a tilapia fish filet on a bed of couscous..
You want the shrimp to cook quickly and char on the outside without turning them into rubber. Place shrimp. deep dish; pour sauce over. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage over RiceKitchen Simmer. Florida Shrimp and Clams over RiceFresh From Florida-US. There's plenty of sauce with these shrimp—I always have some bread on the side to soak it up.