Candy Bar Cake - . Today I am sharing this Candy Bar Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Candy Bar Cake with 7 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Candy Bar Cake:
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix.
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (Eagle Brand).
- 1 can Caramel Sause.
- 1 can Hot Fudge Sause.
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding Mix (JELL-O).
- 1 packages Whipped Topping (Cool Whip).
- 3 packages Heath Candy Bar/ Butterfinger/ Kit-Kat.
Step by step how to cook Candy Bar Cake:
- Follow directions for the cake. Preheat oven to 350°.
- After cake is done, poke multiple hole all in the cake with a straw..
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk on to hot cake.
- Heat up caramel, and hot fudge, and pour 1/2 of each jar onto cake, also while cake is hot..
- Let the Sweetened Condensed milk, caramel, and hot fudge soak into cake..
- For the topping! Make the Vanilla Pudding Mix as it says on box..
- This is important! WHIP together Vanilla Pudding and Whipped Topping..
- Smooth all of the Pudding/Cool Whip mixture on top of cake..
- Crush the candy bar of your choice, my favorite is butterfinger or heath..
- Sprinkle candy bar pieces all over the top of cake..