Castle Cake - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Castle Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Castle Cake with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Castle Cake:
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix.
- 1 box Oreo cookies.
- 1 Kit kat Bar.
- 2 can chocolate frosting.
- 1 packages 6 pack of Hershey chocolate bars.
- 2 small 8 inch sq. pans.
Step by step how to cook Castle Cake:
- Bake cake like box says.
- when cake is cool frost it..
- break up the Hershey bars into pieces..
- Add Hershey pieces like brick.
- first row normal. second row start off with half piece. third row have pointed up..
- frost and stack Oreos as high as wanted. the top has to be frosted so you can break two Hershey pieces in two and make a sq..
- leave one side empty to make a Kit Kat draw bridge. then fill in the space with the 'brick' but leave a spot so the 'people' can go in..
- break up left over Oreos and add to top..
- ALSO! Frosting is your new best friend when decorating a cake..