Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles with 13 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles:
- strips Chicken.
- Black pepper grounded.
- White pepper grounded.
- Garlic powder.
- All purpose flour.
- Vegetable Oil.
- Plain yogurt or Sour Cream.
- 1 can Condensed cream of mushroom.
- Egg noodles, cooked and drained.
- Chicken broth.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Stroganoff on Egg Noodles:
- In a bowl, season the chicken strips with black pepper and salt. Let it stand for 20 to 30 mins.
- Add 2 tbsps of all purpose flour and mix well..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and butter and pan fry the chicken strips for 2 to 4 mins. Set aside after..
- Saute garlic in the pan with the remaining oil and butter..
- Put in the pan fried chicken strips then add the condensed cream of mushroom..
- Add the chicken broth.
- Stir and let it boil. Add water if necessary. Let it simmer for 20-30 mins..
- Add white pepper and salt to taste but not too much because the cream of mushroom is already tasty..
- Add 1 tbsp of sour cream or plain yogurt. Let it simmer for another 20 mins..
- Pour the cooked stroganoff onto the cooked and drained egg noodles..