Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli with 12 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli:
- 1 ounces shelled and defined medium raw shrimp.
- 1/4 cup flour seasoned with 1 tablespoon Romano chhese and 1 /2 teaspoon each honey sriracha seasoning and pepper.
- Olive oil and butter for cooking.
- 2 hot cherry red peppers, choppes.
- 2 garlic cloves, grated.
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- 1 tablespoon cream.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juce.
- Fresh chopped parsley and chives.
- 2 tablespoons butter for finushing.
- 8 ounces lobster ravioli, cooked, store bought fresh pasta.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Chili Lemon Shrimp with Lobster Ravioli:
- Combine flor with cheese and spices. Add a thin layer of olive oil to a skillet with a bit of butter Heat add shrimp and cook just unto; done. Transfer to a plate.
- In Sam skillet add peppers and garlic and softe. Swaxin woth salt.
- Add chicken stock and reduce by haf.add cream and lemon and reduce again to about 1/2 cup. Add butter and whisk 8n.
- Add pasta to warm then shrimp and herbs and remove from heat.
- Transfer to plates and serve.