Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake. It has the taste and texture of a giant cookie but all of the fun of a colorful birthday cake. These cake mix cookies are loaded with chocolate & birthday cake Oreos! This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form!
So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level.
You can cook Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies with 11 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies:
- 1 1/4 cup flour.
- 1 1/4 cup vanilla cake mix.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar.
- 1 egg (room temperature).
- 1 1/2 stick unsalted butter.
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or mixture or white and semi sweet).
- 1/2 cup sprinkles.
- 1/4 tsp baking soda.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake instead!
Step by step how to cook Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies:
- Sift flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars until smooth..
- Mix in egg. After blended well mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add in the powder mixture until it's thick like cookie dough. Do not over mix..
- Fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips until evenly mixed..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs. This is necessary for cookies to come out well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough (about a tablespoon) to a tall cylinder.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until edges are light brown..
- Let cool for 15mins and enjoy!.
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious! Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked until crisp on the outside and gooey in the center. This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if. Directions Mix in all other ingredients except for chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.