Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! The French Mi-Cuit au Chocolat (eng. chocolate fondant or chocolate lava cake) is the most chocolaty dessert I know. The combination of intensely sweet chocolate and slightly sour raspberries is a winning flavor duo. Add the pairing of warm chocolate with cool ice There is no sharing required for these individual chocolate lava cakes. All you have to decide is if you're serving yours with a cool scoop of ice cream. Here's what you need: raspberry jam, white chocolate, white chocolate, butter, eggs, egg yolks, flour, butter, flour, ramekins.
Red Velvet cake on a blue plate with strawberries, pure cocoa and cream cheese with a rustic background with flowers and cloth napkins. Traditional french dessert - Chocolate fondant. Molten Chocolate Cake Cocoa Powder Recipes.
You can cook Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis:
- 3 eggs.
- 120 g dark chocolate + another 100g broke into squares.
- 35 g butter.
- 80 g sugar.
- 1 spoon flour.
- Butter and flour for coating the ramequin.
- Raspberry coulis.
- 1 punnet raspberries.
- 1 spoon sugar.
Find Chocolate Fondant Lava Cake Raspberries Mint stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake is super moist and layered with smooth chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, all covered in a fudgy chocolate frosting! With sweet-tart raspberry filling, this rich and delicious chocolate dessert is perfect for a romantic dinner.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate fondants (lava cake) with raspberry coulis:
- You can make the coulis ahead of time and the cake mixture too and just cook it when ready to serve. Ideal for dinner parties where you can have it all ready on the side and it cooks in only 10/12 min.
- In a small pot add the raspberries and the sugar and cook on very low heat for about 10 minutes until the raspberries have become purée.
- Cut 120 g of chocolate into small pieces and add the butter into a bowl. Let the butter and chocolate to melt into Bain Marie or using the defrost setting on your microwave.
- In a separate bowl mix the three eggs the sugar and the one spoon of flour and mix well. Add the chocolate and butter mixture to it and mix well. You should have a slightly elastic mixture. You can leave this on the side until ready..
- When ready have the oven on 180°C. Butter the ramekin and dust with flour. Now pour the chocolate mixture until about a third of the way and stop. Now lay the piece of dark chocolate on top. The chocolate will melt at a different time from the cake leaving the inside of it melted..
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes. If you see a dip on the surface of the cake it means that it’s not quite ready yet and leave it for a minute longer.
- You should be able to easily remove the cake from the ramekin by sliding a knife on the side and flip the cake onto a plate. You can now serve hot with a bit of raspberry coolly on the side, are used shot glasses for serving and serve the coulis room temperature as the cake is very hot. I forgot to take a picture of the inside but it looks like a cake with a melting middle of chocolate..
Try this recipe and impress your date! Chocolate Raspberry Cake that's wonderfully rich, tender and moist with layers of luscious raspberry jam and silky chocolate mascarpone all enveloped in Tips How to Assemble Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Jam Filling. Take care that your cakes are completely cool before cutting in half horizontally. Did the make the sauce and cake from scratch? is that a mint leaf or so on the side? I'm not sure if they made the cake itself from scratch.