Chocolate kit kat cack - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chocolate kit kat cack! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate kit kat cack with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate kit kat cack:
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour/ maida.
- 3 tpsp Sugar.
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder.
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder.
- 1 pinch Salt.
- 3 tbsp Milk.
- 3 tbsp Oil or melted butter.
- 3 tbsp Chocolate.
- handful Gems.
- 10-12 Kit kat chocolate.
- As needed Melt chocolate.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate kit kat cack:
- Take a microwave safe coffee mug add all ingredients and mix well..
- Pop it in microwave and cook in High power for 1 1/2 mins.
- Remove it and serve..