Coco-nutty Texas Gold Bars - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Coco-nutty Texas Gold Bars! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Coco-nutty Texas Gold Bars with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Coco-nutty Texas Gold Bars:
- 1 box yellow cake mix.
- 1 egg.
- 1 stick melted butter.
- 1 box powdered sugar (1 lb).
- 2 eggs.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
Step by step how to cook Coco-nutty Texas Gold Bars:
- Combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter with mixer..
- Pat into 12 x 18 x 1 jelly roll pan..
- Combine sugar, 2 eggs, cream cheese. Mix until well blended..
- Pour over cake mixture. Sprinkle with coconut and/or pecans if desired..
- Bake at 350° for about 50 minutes or until done..
- Cool before cutting into squares..