Colorful Puto Leche - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Colorful Puto Leche! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Colorful Puto Leche with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Colorful Puto Leche:
- leche flan.
- 6 egg yolks.
- 1 cup evaporated milk.
- 1 cup condensed milk.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- Puto batter.
- 4 cup all-purpose flour (sifted).
- 2 cup granulated sugar.
- 2 1/2 tbsp baking powder.
- 1 cup milk.
- 2 1/2 cup water.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (melted).
- 1 egg.
- 1 food color of your choice.
Step by step how to cook Colorful Puto Leche:
- For the leche flan: mix all the ingredients together until sugar is well dissolved. set aside..
- For the puto batter: add all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Start with the sifted flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well then set aside..
- In another bowl, mix butter, milk, egg and water. Mix thoroughly then add into the dry ingredients. You can add food color of your choice if you want. set aside..
- Start boiling water in the steamer..
- Grease your large puto molds. Put 1/2 tbsp. - 1 tbps of leche flan mixture in each mold. Put in the steamer and steam for 5-7 mins on medium high heat. Check if the flan is already set before going to the next step..
- When the flan is set, put 1/8 cup of Puto batter on top of the steamed leche flan. Steam for 20-25 mins in high heat. Turn off the heat and let the Puto cool down a bit. Demold the Puto and serve. You also put them in the fridge if you want cold Puto leche..