Creamy Bean Soup - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Bean Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Bean Soup with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Bean Soup:
- 1 cup cooked white beans.
- Half stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 small onion.
- 2 gloves of garlic.
- 1 bay leaf.
- Half cup smoked shredded ham.
- 1 and a half spoon flour + water.
- Salt and pepper.
- Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Bean Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..