Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork with 13 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork:
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta.
- 2 quarts water.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- 2 pound smoked Boston Butt pork roast.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika.
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- 1 quart milk.
- To taste chili garlic sauce /Sriracha optional.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Cavatappi with pulled Pork:
- Cook the pasta as instructed on package with the water and salt..
- Shred the pork..
- Heat a deep pan with the oil. Add the pork. Sauté for 6 minutes..
- Add the spices and flour. Cook the flour for 5 minutes..
- The flour..
- After 5 minutes..
- Stir in the milk..
- Scrap the bottom well to get the crunchyness off the bottom. Add more pepper to taste..
- Keep stirring constantly it will thicken when it is like you like it add the pasta and carefully mix..
- I spooned the pasta in from the liquids..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.