Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne with 7 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne:
- Half a pack of penne.
- 4 cups milk.
- 7 strips chicken bacon.
- 2 chicken breasts.
- Cooking oil.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne:
- Chop up bacon and chicken into squares.
- Fry both till well cooked, seasoning as you please.
- Take out the chicken and Cook the spinach till it wilts.
- Add 4 cups of milk and boil.
- When it boils, add the chicken and penne into the pot.
- Stir for a while then reduce heat so the penne will soften.
- When milk reduces and penne is soft, add the Parmesan.
- Lower heat and simmer for a while.
- Taste for salt or softness, then turn off the heat.