Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole with 23 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Chicken and sear.
- 2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- 1 teaspoon salt divided.
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper divided.
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- 1/4 cup peanut oil.
- 1 pound broccoli florets.
- 1 pound potatoes russet.
- 1 pound baby carrots.
- 15 ounces sweet English peas.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Liquids and gravy.
- 15 ounces canned evaporated milk.
- 28 ounces chicken broth.
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- To taste salt.
- To taste ground white pepper powder.
- 3 ounces finely shredded alpine cheddar cheese.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Casserole:
- Cube the chicken, season with salt and white pepper. Add the flour to a ziploc bag and then add the chicken. Seal the bag and shake it up till all the chicken is coated..
- Heat the oil in an oven safe dish. I used a Dutch oven. Sear the chicken and set the chicken aside when seared..
- When all the chicken is seared, add the vegetables except for the peas. Sear the vegetables stirring often. After 12-15 minutes add the flour..
- Stir it in cooking for 10 minutes. Add the milk and broth. Stirring constantly. Add the chicken and peas, then turn down low heat, for 15 minutes. Preheat oven 375°Fahrenheit..
- Cover and put into the oven for an hour. It may have oils on top, if so skim off the top. Add the softened butter and mix the breadcrumbs, set aside. Add 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs to top..
- Take the cheese and grate it..
- Add the cheese on top then the buttered breadcrumbs on top..
- Put into the oven, uncovered, or under the broiler. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.