Creamy chicken breasts - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy chicken breasts! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! Tender chicken breasts smothered in a mouthwatering creamy garlic sauce! This quick and tasty Creamy Garlic Sauce Chicken Breasts recipe is super easy to make and great for busy weeknights. With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite! Chicken breasts in an irresistible garlic cream sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner!
Make these Creamy Italian Chicken Breasts on the Stove Top Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. This Creamy Chicken Breast Recipe is rich and full of flavor.
You can cook Creamy chicken breasts with 14 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy chicken breasts:
- 600 gr chicken breasts.
- 60 gr bacon (chopped).
- 1 onion (chopped).
- 1/4 tomato (chopped).
- 1 tsp ground garlic.
- 100 ml heavy cream.
- 1/4 tsp rosemary.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp muskatnuss.
- 3 spoon white wine.
- 1/2 tsp thymian.
- 1/2 tsp petersilie.
- 2 carrots.
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock.
Try it for yourself by following our tried and tested recipe. Still thinking on what to cook for lunch or dinner? Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later.
Step by step how to cook Creamy chicken breasts:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the skillet.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown (3 minutes per side). Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add the bacon to same skillet, and sear it for about 3 minutes or until it's golden brown and looks crunchy, and then set it aside.
- Still using the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, Rosemary, black pepper, Muskatnuss, thymian, petersilie. Stir it all together.
- Stir in white wine and some water, bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock and bacon, stir it.
- And the last, add the chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. Occasionally pour the sauce into the chicken part which is not covered by the sauce, or flipp it occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before you turn off the heat.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/ueXFPOe81hc.
What you need for creamy lemon chicken breast Chicken breast - or boneless skinless thigh Chicken broth/stock - gives the sauce flavour (it's pretty dull without it) Chicken breast. It's so versatile, but if you're like me, you veer toward the same dang recipes time Once cooked through, remove the chicken breasts to a plate and make the creamy mushroom and. Cozy creamed spinach meets chicken in this new classic comfort dish. Make these chicken breasts with creamy spinach sauce in your cast iron skillet and serve it for a weeknight family dinner. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce.