Creamy Coleslaw - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Coleslaw! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Coleslaw with 11 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Coleslaw:
- coleslaw dressing.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon celery seed.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- creamy coleslaw.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage.
- 2 carrots shredded.
- 2 green onions sliced.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Coleslaw:
- In a large bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar celery seed, pepper and salt..
- Add cabbage, carrots and onions. Mix together..
- Cover and put in fridge for 10 minutes to let flavors meld and the salad to chill..