Creamy Cucumber Salad - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Cucumber Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Cucumber Salad with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Cucumber Salad:
- 3 cucumbers.
- 20-30 small tomatoes (grape or cherry) work good.
- 1/2 Medium red onion.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1 TBSP sugar.
- 1 TBSP cidar vinegar.
- 1 TSP garlic powder.
- bunch fresh dill.
- Pinch red pepper (cayenne) opinional.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Cucumber Salad:
- Cut the 3 cucumbers anyway you'd like. I skin some of the peel off mine and then cut them length wise and scrape out the seeds. Then I slice them..
- Cut tomatoes in half..
- Put the tomatoes and cucumber slices in a bowl and toss in salt. Let sit for about an hour and drain as much water as possible.No need to rinse..
- Chop up onion and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients; mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, sugar, apple cidar vinegar, and dill..
- After draining the excess water from tomatoes and cucumbers add the onion and mayo mixture (dressing). Stir together well. Let chill in fridge for one hour and enjoy..