Creamy Hassle backs - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Hassle backs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Hassle backs with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Hassle backs:
- 1 can mushroom soup.
- 4-6 medium potatoes.
- 3/4 cup milk.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1.5 tbsp grainy dijon.
- 1/2 tsp paprika.
- cup shredded cheddar/mozz mix (or any mix of cheddar and other).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Hassle backs:
- In a bowl mix together the condensed soup, milk, dijon, spices.
- Slice potatoes 3/4 the way through (don't slice through the potato.. unless you wanna make this scalloped potatoes; then go for it 😉).
- Arrange potatoes on a baking dish, and pour the sauce over top..
- Top each potato with cheese using just 1/2 cup of the cheese. Bake in oven 40 min at 375°F.
- In the last 15 min, top each potato with remaining cheese and place back in oven..