Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Sopas is a soup dish,usually use macaroni elbow,chicken and various vegetables. I really enjoy during cold weather. My own Version of Macaroni Soup- wala kasing available na cabbage so Malunggay ang ginamit ko kc ang dami naming tanim sa palikid. This is my easy, delicious, creamy version of sopas or chicken macaroni soup. Следующее. Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup or popularly known as Sopas, came from the Hispanic word SOPA�S, meaning soup.
This is a soup dish that we Filipinos have come to own even Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup is a delicious creamy soup that is usually served during breakfast snacks. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables. There are so many versions of chicken macaroni soup but add some patis (fish sauce) and you truly As I think of my fellow Filipinos who are suffering right now because of the damages wrought by Typhoon Haiyan.
You can cook Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version) with 16 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version):
- Breast chicken.
- Green pepper.
- Red pepper.
- Yellow pepper.
- Mozerolla cheese.
- Curry powder.
- Chicken masala.
- Paprika powder.
- Cumin powder.
- Salt and black pepper.
This Creamy Chicken Sopas Recipe makes use of boneless chicken breasts and hot dogs. You may use bone-in chicken breast with skin too. Make sure to add more water if needed. Sometimes the pasta absorbs more liquid than expected.
Step by step how to cook Creamy macarona with chicken (my own version):
- Boil the macaroni until cook then put in stainer and set aside. Cut and prepare all tge vegetables. And cut the chicken cube..
- In cooking pot,put oil then add onion let it fry then add chicken, cook for a munite then add spices. Put water (it up to you if you want dry or juicy,you just estimste the water.) Keep for 5 munites then add all veges..
- Add macarona you boiled,cheese and stir. Keep until veges finish cook. If you want veges half cook just keep for 3-5 minutes in fire but if you want the veges well done keep more minutws in fire..
- Enjoy this food. I know you will like this if you try my own recipe.. Thank you..😘😘😘.
- Remember: Use mozerolla cheese that will moist or that one for pasta. Because i'd tried 1 kind of mozerolla for pizza its not good, will not mix in my sauce..
A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is.