Creamy Mashed Potatoes - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Mashed Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Mashed Potatoes with 5 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Mashed Potatoes:
- 2 cups chicken broth.
- 6 (2 1/2 pounds) gold potatoes.
- 1/2 cup light cream or half and half.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- Salt for taste.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Mashed Potatoes:
- Heat the broth and potatoes in saucepan over medium heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Do not drain.
- Mashed the potatoes mixture with cream and butter. Season to taste.