Creamy Potato Apple Salad - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Potato Apple Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Potato Apple Salad with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Potato Apple Salad:
- 2 Fuji apples, sliced to bite size.
- 1 stalk (w/ or w/o leaves) Celery, minced.
- 1 bunch Parsley, minced.
- 4 Potatoes, boiled & peeled.
- 1 sml can Pineapple triangles, drained.
- 1 box nestle cream.
- 1 square packet mayonnaise, ladies choice.
- 1 carrot, diced.
- 1 bunch green onion, garnish cut (optional).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Potato Apple Salad:
- Cut boiled potatoes into bite size slices, as well as the apples. Peel if desired..
- Mix together: apples, potatoes and pineapple. Add mayo and cream. Mix well until it fully covers all..
- Garnish with a sprinkle of celery, parsely or green onion and carrots for color. Mix again. Refrigerate until ready to serve..