Creamy Tomato Pasta - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Tomato Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Tomato Pasta with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- Fettuccine pasta.
- Tomato sauce.
- All-purpose cream.
- Salt & pepper.
- 4 cloves garlic.
- White onion.
- Chicken breast.
- Onion Leeks.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- Boil the pasta..
- While boiling the pasta, cut the chicken breast into cubes, season it and cook in frying pan. Set aside..
- Cook the bacon too. Set aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in butter until golden brown..
- And then, add the tomato sauce and all-purpose cream to the onion & garlic. Put some salt and pepper..
- Add in the chicken and bacon. Stir it well to mix all the flavor..
- Lastly, add the pasta into the sauce..
- Garnish it with some onion leeks or onion spring. Serve..