Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! Loaded with tender, Creamy Tortellini, sausage, and kale! But what I do know is this - have as much of this creamy tortellini soup as possible until the polar vortex passes. That and all the crusty bread to sop up all. This tortellini soup has been a long time coming. Here in the TMP test kitchen we've been talking for ages about putting a quick and.
Creamy Tortellini, Sausage, and Kale Soup. Remove the lid fromn the pot and add the chopped kale and tortellini. This Creamy Tortellini Soup is a quick, easy, and deliciously creamy soup packed with cheesy tortellini and Creamy Tortellini Soup for the win!
You can cook Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- 1 lb Italian sausage removed from the casing.
- 2 onions, diced.
- 4 carrots, diced.
- 4 stalks celery, diced.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced.
- 4 cups water.
- 2 Bou vegetable bouillon cubes.
- 1 Bou beef bouillon cube.
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning.
- 3 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk.
- 1/4 cup corn starch.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 lb frozen tortellini.
- 6 cup kale, destemmed and torn.
How in the heck are ya? The hubby dislikes cookedand or wilted spinach. Has anyone tried it with kale? Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Kale.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Tortellini Soup with Kale:
- Turn your slow cooker to high and add 4 cups water and the bouillon cubes. I use Bou brand..
- In a skillet, brown the sausage breaking up the large pieces..
- Add the sausage to the slow cooker..
- Saute the onion, carrot, celery, and garlic until softened..
- Add the vegetables, and the Italian seasoning to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7 hours..
- Turn the cooker to high if not already and add the evorated milk. Allow to come to a simmer (~30 min).
- Stir the corn starch and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl. All the starch slurry and frozen tortellini to the soup and cook until the pasta is soft (~30 min)..
- Add the kale, submerging with a spoon, and cook until the kale wilts and is tender (~10 min)..
- Adjust the consistency of the soup with water or milk. I used about a cup. Season with salt and pepper to taste and plate in bowls with crusty bread..
That time of year has come too quickly - the time where So about this soup, it is similar to some of the other tortellini soups I've made, like this Spinach Tomato and Garlic Tortellini Soup and this Tuscan Tortellini Soup, but of course this one has plenty of meat. Spinach Tortellini Soup with Joanna Gaines This creamy soup is made easy with a delicious rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. Seriously, I love those things — they save SO much time! And thanks again for all your engagement well wishes…it means the world to us!